Reality has obviously taken over and my passions like writing have taken a backseat to my world of work! This in turn means that my importance of ME time has vanished until my next vacation from my job! I have yet to learn how to divide my time between work and personal time…A new year’s resolution perhaps??
So, over the past several days, I am / have been thankful for:
- my job which I love… a little TOO much
- my little monkeys return to school
- my colleagues who keep me laughing
- my hubby who puts up with my drama
- the rain today! Never thought I would ever say that!! This is because the rain will wash away the snow and ice that we have seen over the month
- the fact that I can teach Shakespeare to grades 2 and 3
- the collaboration flexibility with my co-workers
- knowing that there are some really nice people in the world despite what the media keeps focusing on…wouldn’t it be nice for a media outlet to only broadcast POSITIVE news??