They say when you pay it forward, it comes back to you in ways you least expect it! This happened to me today. As my mom always told me, you never do anything for people with the heart and belief that they owe you something in return. It’s true…
So much to be grateful for today….Today, I am thankful for:
- the lovely brunch with my cousin…her treat!
- the two wonderful baristas at Starbucks really spoilt me…one bought me tea and the other bought me a coffee cake….for no reason 🙂
- spending a day with no worries or stresses
- realizing how much I miss my little ones from my K1 classroom
- spending time on school work
- enjoying my day and being in the moment
- a wonderful friend and her friend sharing the Christmas cards for crafts next week
What a wonderful and blessed day!